We at www.EmptyEngine.com (hereinafter known as “Website”) offer You a unique platform wherein Users can list co-working spaces/office spaces, professional companies and business profiles. The co-working spaces/office spaces and professional companies shall be listed city wise.
As a party listing and posting information on the Website You agree to abide by the following code of conduct:
1) You are not permitted any resale or commercial use of the Site or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of the Site or its contents; any downloading or copying of information for the benefit of another merchant; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
2) Any portion of the Site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of the Company.
3) You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of the Website or of the Company and/or its affiliates without the express written consent of the Company. You may not use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing the Company’s name or trademarks without the express written consent of the Company. You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Site, or any other systems or networks connected to the Site or to any server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through the Site, by hacking, ‘password mining’ or any other illegitimate means.
4) You hereby agree and undertake not to host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information which:
5) You are bound not to cut, copy, distribute, modify, recreate, reverse engineer, distribute, disseminate, post, publish or create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information or software obtained from the website. With our prior permission limited use may be allowed. For the removal of doubt, it is clarified that unlimited or wholesale reproduction, copying of the content for commercial or non-commercial purposes and unwarranted modification of data and information within the content of the Website is not permitted.
6) You agree not to access (or attempt to access) the Website and/or the materials or Services by any means other than through the interface that is provided by the website. The use of deep-link, robot, spider or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Website or Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website, materials or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not specifically made available through the Website. You acknowledge and agree that by accessing or using the Website or Services, You may be exposed to content from other users that You may consider offensive, indecent or otherwise objectionable. We disclaim all liabilities arising in relation to such offensive content on the Website. Further, You may report such offensive content.
7) In places where this website allows you to post or upload data/information, You undertake to ensure that such material is not offensive and in accordance with applicable laws. Further, You undertake not to:
8) You shall not engage in advertising to, or in solicitation of, other Users of the Website to buy or sell any products or services, including, but not limited to, products or services related to that being displayed on the Website or related to us. You may not transmit any chain letters or unsolicited commercial or junk email to other Users via the Website. It shall be a violation of these Terms of Service to use any information obtained from the Website in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person, or in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to another person other than Us without Our prior explicit consent.
9) You are not permitted to post any links as comments or otherwise on the Website and the same shall be treated as promotional in nature and shall be removed and/or not even published.
10) We can (and You hereby expressly authorize Us to) disclose any information about You to law enforcement or other government officials, as we, in our sole discretion, believe it necessary or appropriate in connection with the investigation and/or resolution of possible crimes, especially those that may involve personal injury.
11) In order to protect Our Users from such advertising or solicitation, We reserve the right to restrict the number of messages or emails which a user may send to other Users in any 24-hour period which We deem appropriate in our sole discretion. You understand that We have the right at all times to disclose any information (including the identity of the persons providing information or materials on the Website) as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or valid governmental request. This may include, without limitation, disclosure of the information in connection with investigation of alleged illegal activity or solicitation of illegal activity or in response to a lawful court order or subpoena.
12) You remain solely responsible for the content of the materials you post on the website and in your private messages. In no event shall We assume or have any responsibility or liability for any Content posted or for any claims, damages or losses resulting from the use of Content and/or appearance of Content on the Website. You hereby represent and warrant that You have all necessary rights in and to all Content which You provide and all information it contains and that such Content shall not infringe any proprietary or other rights of third parties or contain any libelous, tortuous, or otherwise unlawful information.