There are many challenges to surmount as the small business owner of a salon, spa, or barbershop. Aside from the efforts of client acquisition and quality service, business owners must also maintain a clean and friendly working environment, prioritize a strict budget, manage supplies, adhere to regulations–and so much more.
Lucas Products understands the demands of being an entrepreneur and supports small business owners by offering a line of cost-friendly, highly effective products designed especially for use in the beauty industry.
Two of these products are the LUCAS-CIDE Salon Spa Sanitizer Disinfectant and LUCAS-CIDE #222 RTU. Each is a salon disinfectant that is acid-free, pH-neutral, bactericidal, fungicidal, and virucidal. Each hospital grade disinfectant for salons has been formulated for use on nonporous, non-surgical surfaces. The LUCAS-CIDE concentrate is a great option for soaking makeup brushes, hair tools, and more, and will not degrade the quality of your supplies.
All of these benefits are available for about a seventh of the cost of a market competitor*; by creating a proprietary formula, LUCAS-CIDE has enabled entrepreneurs to pay less without sacrificing quality.
Lucas Products has spoken to small business owners like you, and compiled a list of frequently asked questions:
- How does LUCAS-CIDE Salon Spa Sanitizer Disinfectant’s price point and efficiency compare to that of other market competitors?
- A gallon-sized bottle of LUCAS-CIDE costs only $0.27 per mixed gallon and yields a large amount of diluted solution: 256 gallons worth.
- In contrast, the competitor’s cost is $1.95 per mixed gallon, and one gallon of product yields just 16 gallons of cleaning solution.
- The competitor’s product also requires a much larger amount of concentrate to be mixed with each gallon of water. LUCAS-CIDE calls for 0.5 ounces of concentrate per gallon of water, while the competitor calls for 8 ounces of concentrate per gallon.
- Do LUCAS-CIDE products kill COVID-19?
- Yes, it does, plus a myriad of other pathogens, and mold and mildew. Both hospital-grade disinfectants are registered on the EPA’s List N as being effective for use against coronavirus. Click here for a list of pathogens eradicated by LUCAS-CIDE concentrate. Click here for a list of pathogens killed by LUCAS-CIDE #222 RTU.
- What is the difference between LUCAS-CIDE concentrate and LUCAS-CIDE #222 RTU?
- LUCAS-CIDE concentrate requires dilution with water (0.5 oz/gallon of water) while #222 RTU does not. LUCAS-CIDE concentrate takes 10 minutes to fully disinfect, while #222 RTU takes 60 seconds.
- Is there a difference between the pink and blue LUCAS-CIDE concentrate?
- No, only the color difference. We offer multiple products to best suit the needs of your salon, spa, or barbershop.
*price comparison between gallon-size LUCAS-CIDE concentrate, and the gallon-size bottle of a market competitor